B2B It Ltd is a highly respected, fast growing business, offering a one stop point of call for all Technology Business Critical Services. Our team of Microsoft Certified professionals provide support to companies throughout the UK.
Allan Smith, the Managing Director, has been supporting businesses for over 20 years in almost every sector of industry. His vision was to create a leading edge I.T. and communications company which was focused on providing the one stop solution for all your business services, so that companies could choose to access all of their IT and communications in one place. This way B2B can save companies time and money (costs can be offset and reduced by accessing multiple services from B2B).
We have since then added more and more services to our portfolio to give our clients that exact purpose.
- I.T. Support on “pay as you require” or as part of a fully inclusive contract
- Cloud solutions for Servers, 365 at discounted trade wholesale Microsoft agreements.
- CRM management systems integrated to make your everyday business life much more seamless from accounts to purchasing to customer service.
- Telecommunications (business telephone systems, voice over internet and mobile solutions saving you money on existing system but improving features such as live call stats and group or department hunting to never miss a call.)
- Superfast Business Broadband, Satellite Broadband and Fibre Lines with backup.
- E-sign, Electronically Legal Signing of documents for your clients, Saves money/time
- On site or off site backup of your important data including cloud backup
- Mobile Apps and Marketing for Push notifications and your brand submitted to google and apple store.
- Web Design and Marketing with Pay as You Go Plans for both design and SEO.
- Office moves and / or networking
- IP based CCTV systems that you can access from any device.
- Supply of Servers, PC’s or any computing hardware and software at trade prices.
- Advice on how to utilise the latest Technology to grow your business.
At B2B we keep ahead of technology and offer what is best for companies. We do not employ salesmen as we don’t need them, our new business is generated by our good reputation. When approaching B2B for advice, you can be sure that you will be given reliable advice from accredited, certified professionals which is right for your business (not a salesman trying to simply sell you solutions that may not be right just so he can receive extra commission).